The tour will continue to the AVP Cincinnati Open held at the Lindner Family Tennis Center.
For more information on the 2014 AVP Cincinnati Open, please call the following:
Local: (513) 253-0545
Toll Free: (888) 349-0455
Please DO NOT call the Lindner Family Tennis Center. All calls will be directed to the numbers above.
See the complete event guide HERE
Competition Draw Per Gender
– 16 Main Draw Teams
– 10 Automatic Entries
– 2 Wild Cards (If not used, will allocate additional Auto Entries)
– 4 Teams Advance Through Qualifier
Thursday, August 28 [Qualification Tournament]
• Venue Open 7:30am – 6:00pm
• Qualifier Site/s – Lindner Tennis Center (Women) & Sports Express Volleyball Complex (Men)
– Competition 8:00am – 6:00pm (approximately)
*Due to limited number of courts, there will be a foreseeable CAP for the qualifier, however we will do our best to accommodate as many teams as possible.
Main Draw Tournament
Friday, August 29
• Venue Open 9:30am – 7:00pm
• Main Draw Day 1
– Competition 10:00am – 7:00pm (approximately)
Saturday, August 30
• Venue Open 8:30am – 5:00pm // 6:30pm – 10:00pm
• Main Draw Day 2
– Competition 9:00am – 5:00pm (approximately)
– Night Competition 7:00pm – 10:00pm (approximately)
Sunday, August 31
• Venue Open 7:45am – 3:00pm
• Main Draw Final Day
• Tournament Finals: 1:00pm Men // 2:00pm Women (Local Event Time)
– Competition 8:15am – 3:00pm
**All Competition times are subject to change
Parking is FREE. All spots are on a first come, first serve basis. Please obey all city and business parking signs.
2014 LINDER FAMILY TENNIS CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
All seating is done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
FOR ALL TICKETING QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL INFO.AVPVOLLEYBALL@IMG.COM. PLEASE DO NOT
CONTACT THE LINDER FAMILY TENNIS CENTER.
There will be filming for television throughout the venue.
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit:
• Guests will not be permitted to bring backpacks (multi-compartment bag with multiple shoulder
straps) into the Lindner Family Tennis Center.
• All bags are subject to a complete and thorough search. Prohibited items that are discovered during
inspections must either be returned to their owner’s vehicle or discarded. The Lindner Family Tennis
Center will not provide a storage area for these items.
What you can bring:
• Tote bags, cinch bags and other single compartment bags 12″x18″x15″ or smaller (bag must fit on lap
or under the seat occupied).
• Single strap diaper bags if accompanied by a child.
• One unopened see-through plastic bottle of water up to 33.5 ounces/1liter. If not see-through, one
empty water container up to 33.5 ounces/1liter.
Note: Due to evian sponsorship exclusivity, if your water bottle has a label other than an Evian-branded
product, the label must be removed before entering tournament grounds.
2014 Revised Bag Policy
Smoking is not permitted on tournament grounds.
Smoking areas are available in designated locations outside the complex.
Re-entry will be permitted with appropriate ticket and hand stamp.
Complete list of prohibited items
• Backpacks (multi-compartment bag with multiple shoulder straps).
• Bags larger than 12″x18″x15″
• Firearms or Weapons of any kind, (regardless of permit).
• Bottles, Cans, Coolers, Ice Chests, Thermoses or Picnic Baskets
• Food, except in a limited quantity for medical or infant purposes
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Illegal Substances
• Flags or banners larger than 18″ x 18″
• Professional video cameras or recording devices (unless with Media Credential)
• Personal video cameras or recording devices larger than 4″x14″x 8″
• Tennis Racquets
• Animals (Except service animals)
• Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the tournament management
• No individual may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the
grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play
(from the commencement of a match through its conclusion) for any commercial, betting
or gambling purposes. The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld
electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is
prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament