- Girls 18U & 16U: July 5-7, 2023
- Girls 14U: July 7-9, 2023
- All Boys Divisions: July 7-8, 2023
- Girls 12U: July 8-9, 2023
- Start Time: 8 am, check-in 7:30 am
- Coming Soon!
How to Qualify:
- Bids can be earned at all 1-star events from December 1, 2022 – June 25, 2023
- Bid winners can play with any partner of their choice.
- Only one partner per team is required to have earned a bid.
- Bids are not age specific. Players can compete in any age group based on our Junior Age Requirements.
- Space is limited. A bid does not guarantee you a spot if we fill up.
- Until May 15, teams with the highest AVP points will be accepted. After May 15, teams will be accepted on a first-come come, first-serve basis.
- Gold memberships are required to compete at this event
Make sure you have completed all the requirements in order to coach at this event:
- Background Screening must be completed and cleared one week prior to event start date.
- Active SILVER AVP Membership
- AVP America Coaching Pass to be completed one week prior to event start date
- Coaches MUST check-in with AVP Staff at event to receive coaching credentials for the event
- Make sure you know the Coaching Rules that were included in the AVP America Coaching Pass.
- Wear your credentials! All coaches that are certified to coach at this event must have their credentials on to coach.
Check-in: coaches will report to the AVP Staff tent (center court area) to check-in (pickup credentials) each day
More event details to come!