4-Star AVP America Junior West Coast Championships
Registration closes on 11/9/2021 at 11:45 pm EST
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Dates: November 13-14, 2021
How to Qualify: This is a bid event for Girls 18U, 16U, 14U, 12U & Boys 18U, 16U, 14U!
- All 1, 2 & 3-star events hosted by AVP America & AVPA Promoters from June 21, 2021 through November 8, 2021, will offer and award bids to East Coast Championships!
- Bid winners can play with any partner of their choice, but one partner is required to have won a bid in order to compete.
- Bids are not age specific. All bids will be honored for any players moving up a division.
Junior Age Requirements: Players will be required to compete in their respective divisions at the time of the event (see Junior Age Requirements, which update on 9/1 every year)
- 18 & Under: Players born on or after Sept 1, 2003
– OR –
Players who were born on or after September 1, 2002 AND a high school student in the 12th grade or below during some part of the current academic year
- 16 & Under: Players born on or after Sept 1, 2005
- 14 & Under: Players born on or after Sept 1, 2007
- 12 & Under: Players born on or after Sept 1, 2009
This is a 4-star events and features increased ranking points, elevated prizes and competition!
- Format is TBD 2-day event
- *Depending on the number of teams, format is always subject to change
- Day 1: Saturday, November 13
- Day 2: Sunday, November 14
Pools & Brackets:
- All pools and brackets will be posted online
- Ref teams should enter the scores after each match or bring the scores to the assigned check-in tent for AVP staff to enter
- Uniforms are not required. However, matching color bottoms and tops are encouraged.
- All athletes are REQUIRED to wear a top that covers your midsection when standing, and full coverage bottoms.
Make sure you have completed all the requirements in order to coach at this event:
- Background Screening must be completed and cleared by November 25, 2021.
- Active AVP Membership
- AVP America Coaching Pass to be completed
- Coaches MUST check-in with AVP Staff to receive coaching credentials for the event
Check-in: coaches will report to the AVP Staff tent (center court area) to check-in (temp check and pickup credentials) each day
Coaches Meeting: Led by Head AVP Official, John King on Friday morning.
Make sure you know the Coaching Rules that were included in the AVP America Coaching Pass.
Wear your credentials! All coaches that are certified to coach at ECC must have their credentials on to coach (wristband & badge).